Graybear Last But Not Least Laci

Graybear Last But Not Least Laci

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Not Sorry.......

I'm tired of feeling bad because I have a good life.  I worked hard for it, made the best decisions for my circumstances, raised my kids like my parents raised me.  It's hard to relate to people who's lives are messed up, and I feel bad talking about mine.  Don't get me wrong, I've had hard times too, been in situations that looked hopeless but I worked it out and got through it.  I'm not a victim, maybe thats the difference.  I've had a cronic painful illness for 18 + years now, and I did have a hard time accepting it in the beginning, but I learned to live with it and kept my positive attitude all along.  Attitude may be the key, along with making the right choices and surrounding yourself with positive people.